Wednesday, May 10, 2006

epiphanical post

Whilst having ice cream with a close friend recently, she causually remarked that she had wasted a considerable amount of effort typing my "ridiculously long" blog address on her web browser, only to be greeted with an entry that she had read ages ago. "You don't update it anymore!" she said. "How can we be updated with the latest happenings in your life?"

Haven't you heard of a book mark you cow? And you can call me on the phone to see whats up can't ya? Well, I didn't say that, but those words went through my head. I brushed it off and said that there's nothing much to blog about anyway. And its true. The amount of fun and creativity I have in my blog entries, are directly proportional to how happening my life is. And honestly, my life is experiencing zilch right now.

I don't do much and go out much so I don't take pictures. I meet people now and then to do mundane things so there's nothing amazing or mentally stimulating going on. There's just nothing going in my life right now thats worth blogging about. And with each passing day, I get lazier and lazier and hence no activity on my blog.

so whats the point of this entry? nothing. absolutely nothing. ok bye.

1 comment:

Sharon Chew's blog said...

I may be wrong, but I can just picture christine of the jialing saying that. Haha.

How can u say there's no point to your entry when there is a point at the end of every sentence?? Omigosh, I must be really sleepy to be so cornily lame. Sigh.