Monday, July 10, 2006

Coldplay went by at the speed of sound

Yes! I finally caught my favourite band, Coldplay, in concert. I missed the last chance I had to watch them when they went to Melbourne but as luck would have it, their tour came to Singapore!


Concerts are even better when in the company of good friends, and this one was no exception. Jialing, Adrian, Geri, Pierre, Jason and Anna were right there in the thick of it with me. Jumping and singing and cheering and clapping.



From the moment the first song was unleashed and the lightings fired up, it was pure electricity and aural pleasure! Coldplay sang all the favourites and the crowd was definately pleased. My personal favourites were all there. God put a smile upon my face, YELLOW, the scientist, clocks, speed of sound... the list goes on and on. And what a performance the band put on! It was also fun to see the giant confetti filled yellow ballons bounce around when yellow played.



Now that the concert's over, and the Fifa world cup has also concluded, I only have snowboarding left to look forward to. LOOOOOOK AT THE STARRRRRS! LOOOOOK HOW THEY SHINE FOR YOUUUUUUUUU.

1 comment:

Sharon Chew's blog said...

somehow...I cannot reconcile yellow confetti-filled balloons with coldplay. :P