Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I have a blog?!

Oh! Goodness me! I have a blog right here! I totally forgot about it! No posts since the beginning of the year and even the chatterbox thingamajik has died. (Ok let me resurrect it)

Though in the short 3 months that I have been missing, heaps of things have changed in my life. Its been pretty amazing and I am a blessed and happy fella. You know how things just go by in life that are mundane? Well I love these mundane things coz I feel so alive doing it! My job is simply swell. I actually look forward to going to work and I enjoy the company that I'm in. The fact that I have pretty good hours for now don't hurt too. Though it won't be like that anymore once I get posted overseas. But you know what? I'm actually looking forward to it. The challenges I will be facing and how I'll laugh at them as I overcome! And how often do you get the opportunity to live and work in different countries in your life? Sweeet.

God's been good to me. He's blessed me and met so much of my needs. Great job, great house, a totally new wardrobe, swanky gear for work, new phone, new watch blah blah blah the list goes on. But on top of it all, he's given me a totally awesome relationship. She's a big part of the reason why i'm so pleased with life right now. Every guy needs a hottie who's talented and loving and has a sweet melodious voice that is pleasant to the soul. I'm glad I found one before I die.

Righto, looks like this entry has gotta do for now. So, how does this thing work again? Where do I click to publish it. What in the world is new blogger / old blogger? later~

No comments: