Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Home is where the heart is

Gosh, its barely been a day since I got back to Melbourne and already I'm toying with the idea of packing up to return to Singapore for good. Its been an overwhelming jumble of errands and chores to finish and frankly, I'm sick of it. The house is in a mess and its dusty and there are cobwebs. There's so much laundry to do and to hang out. My car is covered under a layer of filth. hmmm, well I hope its my car under there..... oh and I need to send it for servicing too. I gotta settle my PR application and meet the migration lawyer. I have to work out my finances and decide how I'm gonna budget to survive. ARGH.

I miss home. My family, friends, loved ones. My dog. the comfort and familiarity of everything. Mom and Dad, you guys better take care of your health ok? I love you guys. my family rocks.

1 comment:

Sharon Chew's blog said...

Frankly, yr family does kinda rock...esp yr happening mum! Hahaha....

Anyway, give yourself some time to relive what u lurf abt Melb first lah...then if your heart is still shrieking at you, you pack up all your games and come back to sunny ole Singapore yah? :)


shar