Sunday, August 28, 2005

Spring has arrived

Greetings and salutations!

I can feel it in the air, the winter season in Australia for 2005 is drawing to an end. Spring is upon us. The birds are chirping louder, the sun rises earlier and sets later. I don't have to turn on the central heating in my house anymore. I am actually perspiring when I do housework! I take more cold showers to keep cool in the day. My leather seats burn when I leave the car in the open.

Thats cool I guess, but it only serves to remind me how fast time is flying by. I'm already halfway through my last semester. I guess having only one subject this sem isn't helping. Just the other day during cell group meeting, sharon and the rest were praying for "all the students with assignments piling up and exams approaching" and I was like, " assignments? exams? didn't the semester JUST start?"

Anyhow, time to belt up and get the job done! Last semester and then on to LIFE!

No comments: