Tuesday, September 20, 2005

iPod your BMW

I did it! I iPodded my BMW today!














Its so cool! I can now listen to my iPod without having to connect it to the FM transmitter and having wires lying around my gear shift. And the best thing is that I can control the iPod (switch tracks, volume) right from my steering wheel! Safe and easy. Gone are the days of burning my favourite tunes onto a CD before I go out (I'm fickle, my favourite songs change every week). I don't have to burn a different CD for every genre of music and search for them in my CD changer. And I can have hundreds of songs in my car so I won't be listening to the same songs over and over again. Nice.

Too bad I don't to see the band or artists in my rear seat from my rear view mirror when I switch tracks.

2 comments:

Mr. Shane Pereira said...

can what... print your pics of your fav artists on transparency then paste on your rear view. trouble is you gotta keep changing everytime u change song LOL

Darren said...

I can always depend on my gragok brother to come up with this kind of solutions