Monday, October 17, 2005

The biggest loser?

So I was watching the biggest loser on TV today. You know? That American Reality TV show with the obese contestants battling it out to lose the most weight? Yeah, I was watching that while eating my triple decked neapolitan ice cream sandwich, after finishing a bag of chips and a big glass of coke. Its pretty amusing, and slightly inspirational to watch these people go through what they're going through. I really need to get off my ass and start excercising!

How did they get so fat in the first place though? They are MASSIVE. I mean, really HUGE! One can't help but wonder how much they ate to become like that. but you know what's more amazing? the amount of weight they lose on the show. One of the guys. he's lost 70 pounds since the start of the show. 70 pounds!! thats like 32 kilograms! You know what would happen to me if i lost 32Kgs? I'd be a stickman.

So anyway, I must be really running out of things to talk about since i'm actually discussing fat people here. Gosh. Exam time is always a brain numbing time. Now where did I put that giant cadbury twix bar?

1 comment:

Sharon Chew's blog said...

haha...what a hilarious pic!