Thursday, October 06, 2005

Life

Phew! What a week!

Had the pleasure of meeting a good friend of Eunice's from Sydney and leading her to Christ! Sham! God will work his miracles in you! Have Faith ya? Sadly, this wonderful event was followed by 2 unfortunate deaths. Eunice's Grandma passed away on Monday. This was followed by the passing of my buddy Justin's dad on Wednesday. Though death is ironically very much a part of life, it is always terribly difficult. My heartfelt condolences goes out to both of you and your families. Stay strong and know that they are in a better place now with God.

Managed to finish my thesis project today. Finally. Now all thats left is the huge report that comes with it. Fortunately we were forced to submit a draft sometime back so I'll just have to work from there. Once this is done, I'll just have to study hard all the way till my exam on the 8th of November and the final chapter of my uni life will be completed. Pray for me ya?

Take care and God bless!

No comments: