Friday, October 21, 2005

Insomnia bird

Its 4am and I just got home from sending Davina, Wilfred and Amanda home. It was a pretty interesting night. Had the final coach group meeting for the year tonight. I was dismayed to find out that it was not a COUCH group. No lounging on couches and chilling out. Its a COACH group. So leaders Coach you and teach you about being a good christian.

But it was awesome to see the different cell groups honoring their respective leaders. From skits to videos and just standing up in front and telling people how great a leader they've been. We did a song for Sharon and Davina. It went alrite I guess. But overall I reckon it was a great gathering. So after Coach group was over, we had a round of Cranium! haha. again!! It was good fun and I made new friends. Mandy and Irene were awesome at guessing a lot of my drawings. It was kinda chaotic though, but still fun.

But using up so much brain power in Cranium really makes you hungry. (especially when I had to try to lift louis up as my puppet gymnast) so off to Rok Kong for supper. Man, I miss the wanton mee back home..... But i guess the one they have at Rok kong would have to do for now.

So sent the guys home and then finally got back myself and showered and I'm ready for bed. BUT WHY ARE THERE BLOODY BIRDS CHIRPING AND SINGING LIKE ITS 7AM SUNRISE ALREADY!??! ITS STILL 4:12AM YOU PEA BRAINED BIRDS! GO BACK TO SLEEP! I NEED TO SLEEEP. SHUDDDDDAAAAAAPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sharon Chew's blog said...

Haha...I slept at 5am...and the sun was already up! What a strange country. :P

Btw, it's Rock Kung. Hahaha....Yes, I'm a pedantic speller. :P

And more btw, thanks for yr word of affirmation. Once again, really lurf the guitar playing! You guys sounded so good. :)