Sunday, October 16, 2005

Giving thanks to muh man with the masterplan

Greetings ya'll!

Every now and then, things happen in your life that you're thankful for. Only problem is that we often forget to give God thanks when its due. I know I've been abundantly blessed and this past week alone I have so much to be thankful for.

1) Thesis Project: Solar Bicycle
It works! It works! the prototype works. And it seems to work pretty well too! Our supervisor was pleased with the results and I think all's well. I still need the power of prayer for my presentation on thursday though. Thank you Lord.

2) Great friends
I've managed to make a lot of great friends here in Melbourne. Friends that I can keep for life I reckon. Firstly, my cell group. What an awesome bunch! Friends from my uni course. We really went through thick and thin together. And of course who could forget Eunice? The most patient and caring girlfriend ever.

3) 180SX
Chester's 180SX met with an accident last night. It wasn't a good sight. The car's front was wrecked. By God's grace, no one was injured. Chester is really keeping strong throughout this ordeal and he is seriously a top bloke. I'll be praying for you buddy. Everything will work out alright!

I'm sure there's heaps more but the ice cream in my tummy is making me sleepy and i can't think very well like that. Oh! thank God for Ice cream and coke / root beer floats.

No comments: