Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Action packed

Righto! Enough of wordy, thought heavy entries. Let's get down to some updates of what I've been up to and some visuals! We need PICTURES!

I guess the highlight of Christmas in 2005 must've been my pajama party. After a mad rush to different places and meeting many faces, I finally settled down at the Merchant Court hotel for the last christmas stop. There, I kicked off my shoes, got into my PJs and got cosy with my best bunch of buddies where we laughed, sang and made merry. Oh and we had Cranium too.



but the fun really upped a notch on the last 3 days of 2005 when I went wakeboarding! First was with Sharon, Amanda and Louis. It was a pleasure introducing them to the sport and a definite delight when they could all stand and successfully wakeboard. 2 days later, I went with Melissa, Mark, Geok and Mun and we had a blast too. It was an awesome feeling riding the boat under the big open sky and the rush of the wind as you wakeboard.





So what better way to spend the new year than being with your friends? Though I would've preferred not having to rush around to meet different friends at different places, ultimately, I had a great time with some of my closest friends as we transited from 2005 into 2006. The highlight of the moment was catching the flares and fireworks go off at multiple locations, but being able to enjoy it from the same spot. Priceless. Too bad I didn't have my camera with me then.

BUT! I did have my camera when we were all huddled into this place called settler's cafe where you can pig out on various finger foods and play all sorts of games from all over the world. There are so many games in this place that you've never heard of in your life. However, besides the fun of the board games and having your friends there with you, what I really enjoyed was watching the "game masters" trying to explain to you how a game is played, and then the blank look on their faces when you correct them (after reading the rules hur hur hur....)



Its gonna be a great year ahead so enjoy it everyone! Most importantly, inject a huge dose of fun into your life, be happy and let your friends know how important they are! Later~

No comments: