Tuesday, January 10, 2006

WOT?

what a confusing week.

Jialing dumped a whole truckload of pictures on me and rattled off about some growing up story about Adrian and her and I'm supposed to come up with some amazing slideshow thingy for her wedding. *blink blink*

Played taboo with Sharon's Singapore cell group and apparently you get chicken pox once a year and guys love to put hair on their head. *scratches head*

Watched "the Dark" expecting to be freaked out of my pants. Its been a while since I saw a good horror flick, but I walked out of the theatre feeling confused and more bored than I was before the show. *blink blink*

I'm getting more and more reluctant to leave Singapore to return to Melbourne. Do I really want to live and work there? *blink blink*

What am I gonna do with my life? Shouldn't I have developed some sort of ambition by now? Going to uni definately didn't provide any hints. *scratch*

When am I going wakeboarding again and with who? *blink blink*

Taxi, LOTR and other misc DVD marathons? Do i have the time? *blink*

I'm leaving on the 7th of FEB?? Thats not much time left here!!! I haven't had a decent plate of chicken rice or nasi lemak yet! *ARGH*

2 comments:

Sharon Chew's blog said...

I've decided that I feel disturbed by romance comedy Elizabethtown, beat that!! Are there no feel-good movies anymore?!

At least that final wakeboarding trip before u leave k. And Taxi and LOTR must hor...

shar

xodus said...

Totally feel the same way when i volunteered to do s simple wedding slideshow for my pal during he wedding day! Gees! not an easy task!