Friday, July 01, 2005

An Absolute day of nothingness

What a Boring day! Absolutely nothing interesting happened at all today! Gosh! Got up in the morning (urmmm, ok 1:30pm isn't exaactly morning but its the holidays!) had some breakfast and then paid some bills. Had to make sure all the bills were settled before they were due, plus I'm heading to sydney for the hillsong conference in a couple of days time. How depressing (the bills).

Anyhow, we decided to head over to the crumpler warehouse over at glenferrie road down in Hawthorn. What an absolute disappointment! The prices went exactly "warehouse" prices. Hell, the designs weren't even nice at all! Crappy design, crappy product. ( I know i'm pissing off a lot of crumpler fans out there, but I don't care! wahahahaha) I can't believe I used to carry one of those bags. I remember when i first got one years ago, hmmm, 4 years ago I reckon. I loved it so much then!


Ok, I'll admit, its a nice bag, pretty functional, good size, ok materials. I even went on to buy another a year later! But then, suddenly, EVERYONE had a crumpler bag. And I mean EVERYONE. Every school kid, everyone in uni, everyone on the streets, even the toddlers in their prams had one while they were being pushed in the park by crumpler toting GRANDMAS! Suddenly the sling bag that I loved became a uniform of the Australians and more, I couldn't stand it. I have a phobia for confirmity and this epitomises it. Fortunately, I found Timbuk2 and all my stuff and belongings are once again being carried around with dignity and pride.

The only reason I was at the crumpler warehouse was because Eunice wanted to get a present for someone. *shudder*

So, after that trip to the crumpled nonsense shop (yes crumpled. no typo) we headed home for dinner. As usual, Summer was being a pain and wouldn't stop yepping and whining while we ate. That dog has got some attitude problems. She wasn't brought up properly and is now a spoilt irritating piece of crap. Who knows what was her owner doing when he was growing her. Growing her? hmmmmm, how else do you say bringing her up? She wouldn't stop yepping and whining even after dinner when we were watching our weekly dose of good o'l japanese Anime. She was just demanding attention non stop! I got so fed up with her noise that I put her in a corner and kept her there. Big mistake, coz she decided to Pee all over in the corner on the floor. I'm telling you, she did it on purpose to piss me off. And she did. Though I sustained a few bites and scratches, I walloped her good. She's pretty scared of me now coz she walks with her tail in between her legs and scampers off when she sees me. Discipline is what I call that. So here I am, typing wth injured hands.

Naruto and Bleach are really fine cartoons. No, i'm not too old for cartoons. These Japanese animators/artists are really good! I don't think I can ever watch another American cartoon or Disney or anything like that. Go and watch! You'll only understand when you experience it yourself first hand.

Hmmm, no cell group this weekend. I really enjoy hanging out with the bunch from cell. All pretty colourful, interesting and diverse charachters. Just a random thought. righto. later.....

No comments: