Saturday, July 02, 2005

Photos anyone?

Hope everyone had a good evening?

Today was a pretty productive day. Why? Coz I managed to get the skeleton of a website up and running. I promised to help a friend with this project of his. Thus, I was required to summon up my rusty HTML skills and crank the creative juices. Its a pretty interesting project. Its called the photo project (tentatively) and I'm a part of it too.

Idea:

Muh man Ashley Koek had this novel idea of creating a website and getting members to submit a picture every month with a pre-determined theme. This month's theme was "tired". Anyhow, he emailed friends and associates, and they emailed friends and associates, and in the end, heaps of people wanted to be a part of it. So the photos came flowing in! But the website wasn't even up yet and I was having exams so I guess things got delayed. Anyhow, the exams are over and I've gotta fulfill my promise. Now if only I had a proper domain to upload the website to (YOU READING THIS ASHLEY??? STOP SLACKING!!!!).

So thats basically it. Hopefully the website will be a success and we'll get to see tonnes of pictures with photographers' interpretations of the themes. Any of you guys reading this are welcomed to be a part of the photo project. Drop me an email or hit me with a message to let me know if you're interested and we'll set it up! Groovy.

1 comment:

Sharon Chew's blog said...

hey, it does sound like a very promising photographers kinda thing to do! :)