Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Epitomised Euphorical Emotions

Today, the 13th day of the month of July in the year 2005, will go down in my record book as an amazing day. Yeap, it is one of the goodest days of my life. Why?

1) My advanced birthday present from my mom and pops came via a friend returning to Melbourne after his winter break holiday in Singapore. My new Apple Cinema display! It makes my photos come to life. So much screen real estate to move windows around now. Brilliant! Thanks Shaun! THANKS MOM AND DAD! LOVE YA GUYS HEAPS!

2) My exams results came out. I got 3 D's and a HD! Haha! And I study engineering! 3 Distinctions and a higher distinction is not something that comes by very often in engineering (I think?) haha. It should though. What a great way to end a hectic and stressful semester! One more sem to go! Bring it ON!

3) I cleaned my kitchen thoroughly. DUH. I'm happy when my kitchen is clean.

Ok, but mainly coz of my results and my new display, I'll be beaming for the rest of the week. Come on all you shiny happy people! :-D


Our God is an awesome God

He reigns from heaven above

With wisdom, power and love

Our God is an awesome God

No comments: