Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Immobilized

I am stuck at home. I can't go anywhere. And you know why? because some dumbass out there couldn't get a simple thing done correctly. See I was trying to install a set of "angel eyes" into my car. It was gonna be an "after exam special technical engineering project". so there I was. all excited and dismantling the left headlight unit. I'll leave out the technicalities but bottom line is, it was a lot of work. when it was finally time to install the light rings, i realised that they didn't fit. so i took some pictures, sent off an email asking for an explanation. The guy replied and said, " oh, those rings are the wrong size, did we send you these?" WTF?!? OF COURSE YOU SENT ME THESE, YOU MAKE THEM! I ORDERED FROM YOUR FREAKING WEBSITE!!!

anyhow, they said they'll send the right rings out to me as soon as possible but its coming from the states so i dunno how long it'll take to get here. and in the mean time, i'm not gonna go through the trouble of reinstalling my headlight fixture, just to take them out again when the correct rings come. Thus, I'm immobilized.

What the hell is wrong with these people anyway? Can't you just get a simple thing done right? whats with the stupidity? Man, its almost as STUPID AND MORONIC AS INVITING SOME GUY TO COME OVER AND STAY ALONE WITH YOU IN YOUR FREAKING APARTMENT AND THINKING THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND WILL BE OK WITH IT!!! WHAT THE FUCK MAN? DON'T YOU EVEN THINK OF THE IMPLICATIONS AND CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR BRAINLESS ACTIONS?! SUCH AUDACITY AND DISRESPECT.

Man, I really need to go for a drive.

No comments: