Thursday, December 15, 2005

Bored Boarder Bought Board

Greeting's y'all!

Did I forget to mention that my mom is in town? My moma came down to attend my graduation ceremony and guess what she brought along with her? My new snowboard! YAY!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GO SNOWBOARDING!

Version history:

'05 Option Redline 163 + '05 Technine Dominator Pro Bindings


This is my first setup and it has served me well. I've made dozens of runs on it during the 2005 Australian winter season and its an awesome board. To all those who were there with me, didn't we have an awesome time up there? We're gonna hit it in 2006 YA?

'06 Burton Custom X 160 + '06 Burton P1 Carbon Bindings


This is my new setup. It has already won the transworld snowboarding top 10 and its an absolute screamer! What I like about this board is that its totally white with minimal graphics, giving it a very clean and low profile look. but where its an absolute riot is in performance. I cannot wait to go riding on it!

'79 Darren Phua 185


This is me, feeling bored that I'm stuck at home instead of being out on a snow covered ski resort somewhere shredding on the slopes. I'm gonna start registering names for next season's snow adventure! Those interested please sign up here or through my email.

Later~

3 comments:

Darren said...

you lucky banana. i wish i had a whistler in my backyard. ( Sharon, keep your corny punt to yourself )

Sharon Chew's blog said...

sigh....i didn't even get to ask what kinda whistler u want....tall, short, thin, fat, high-pitched, low-pitched...

hahaha...

why 185?
and I wanna go next year!!

shar

Sharon Chew's blog said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh.....i didn't think of that...smart anna-babe!