Thursday, December 22, 2005

divine bovine

Holy Cow!~ This blog has been pretty dead hasn't it? no pictures. no comics. boring wordy posts. Well, it can't be helped. There's nothing happening you see. Well, at least nothing worth blogging about. I mean, why in the world would you want to read about where I've been going and what I've been eating and who I've been meeting and where I've been clubbing and what I've been watching (by the way, chronicles of Narnia is awesome!) etc etc.

Furthermore, I can't really hook up my camera to upload my pictures or create comics coz i'm stuck using this piece of crap stone age WINDOWS computer. What a pain. I don't even think I'll be able to change the song on my blog so you guys are gonna be stuck with the christmas song for a while.

I think my dog is getting cranky coz I come home at 4 every night and break her sleep when I open the door. righto. i've run out of things to type about. later~

No comments: