Monday, December 26, 2005

Everything I needed

What? Christmas is over already? Just like that? Hope you guys had a good one. This Christmas, I was hoping that it would be a quiet and peaceful one. Away from the yucky crowds and pollution of all sorts. but it was not to be. All my plans landed me in places where the people outnumbered the total number of trees in my housing estate. Even Church, the place where people seek peace and solace was jammed pack with people.

Though I've met many new faces and made many acquaintances this Christmas at various places and parties, at the end of it all, I'm glad that I have my friends that I can hang out with and be totally comfortable with. You know that such friends are for life when you return from Australia and when we meet, it feels like I never left at all. Thank you guys. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time or felt so happy in the company of people for a while.

now, tao huay at geylang beckons so i've gotta run! Enjoy the last few days of 2005 and may 2006 bring amazing experiences for ya'all!

No comments: